Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just a quick update.

I feel like I have been on an emotional roller coaster this past month.

     Just between us ladies,

          I have had 4, yes 4! periods in the past two months. My hormones are out of control!
I don't know what's going on but man it has taken its toll on my body.


But on a less personal note lol

We went out to Rhode Island this past month and had a blast! I really like the area, it's fun and cute and well I pretty much loved everything about it :)

  Got to spend tons of time with my sis-in-law, brother, and niece. Also a friend who I hadn't see in years just moved about an hour and half from there about 2 months ago. She came over for the day and I got to meet her lil cutie Vance. I know she is incredibly home sick and lonely being in a new place so it was great for her to get to come see familiar faces. It's awesome how our wonderful God works things out when we need it most.

So Jan. was a pretty fun month hoping for great things in Feb. (like decluttering my whole house)


No comments:

Post a Comment