Monday, December 20, 2010

makes your hair stand

  Sunday afternoon the girls and I made a "house" in the livingroom. To most boys this would be called a fort but to Sophia it was her house. Olivia had so much fun going in and out of our house, she was also the only one short enough to stand in it lol. What joyous fun you can have with a couple tv trays some blankets and pillows. We each had our own room in the house and a light from the ceiling! Our Olivia monster kept us all laughing by lifting one of the walls and screaming at us. And my oh my all  the static that was making  our hair messy from rubbing on the blankets hahaha!!

  We spent most of the afternoon playing in our beautiful house and making great memories. Daddy joined in too! I forgot to take pictures because I was busy having fun. We kept the house up and after church that night Sophia tried sitting on the roof and knocked it all over.....oh the laughs we had :) 

  I have made it my new years resolution to have less tv time and more play time with my children....and who says I have to wait until the new year to start!? We have been having so much fun playing with our girls this past two weeks and it has made our home just that much better.


 

1 comment:

  1. thats a great game eh? Connor loves his forts...sounds like a great resolution - it's something I'm trying too. Thanks for the precious story!

    ReplyDelete