Friday, December 3, 2010

OHHH NO....what a little stinker!!!

HAHA My youngest daughter Olivia is 8 months old. Olivia just skipped right pass the walking with holding onto something stage and went right to walking! She is such a joy to our whole family with her bright blue eyes and huge, one tooth smile. I have noticed how independent she is, don't ever try to take something away from this little girl she will have a death grip on it and "scream" at you. She is also very obedient, even at 8 months old if I tell her "no" or "put it down" she listens! Olivia can sure hold her own when in a little scuffle with her big sissy Sophia. The funny part about Olivia is she is so little, Sophia was bigger than her at this age. So since she is so small it is even funnier seeing her huge personality. Making people laugh is one of her specialties, she also loves playing peek-a-boo, and picking on the cat.
  I just love my little Olivia so much. I know we will have hard times with her when she reaches two (or sooner) because she is so strong willed, but I will still love her with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment