Thursday, May 12, 2011

pregnancy blues

When I was pregnant with Sophia and Olivia I never cried about how I looked or that I was gaining weight. I was just so proud to be pregnant and loved everything good and bad that came with it.

This pregnancy is different...

I cry every time I go to get dressed and can't find anything to wear (I'm in the weird size stage) My maternity is too big and normal stuff too small. I cry when I look in the mirror and see the stringy hair and pale face, and the double chin that is already starting to show it's ugly self.

I don't think it helps that people keep making comments either. WOW you're showing? or is that just chub? Well yes at 13 and a half weeks I am showing and alot!! My baby is already measuring big (they all did) I can't help that I give birth to 6 month olds!!! haha yes they are pretty big babies at birth.

It's not even the bump that makes me cry....I LOVE my bump! It's the huge love handles that are just flapping over my pants :(  I swear they have tripled in size since I got preggo!
The other day Jeremy says,"hun you're not fat, you're having a baby." I replied, "the baby isn't growing out of my sides!"
 I didn't look so flabby with my other two children and even after, my body seemed to bounce back pretty fast.

This has been a very weepy pregnancy. I cry over...
food

clothes

my children

thinking about the girl's birth

my hair

my pale skin

if Jeremy seems annoyed or unhappy in any little way

just about everything!!!

I really can't wait until I get to the stage, that's my favorite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment