Saturday, May 14, 2011

DEER!!!

Yesterday I took the kids to Presque Isle even though it was raining. Sophia sang, Rain Rain go away, the whole way there and it worked!! It stopped raining when we got there and didn't start again until we were done walking around the island. We were in search of deer and the first half of the walk we didn't see any. I was pretty sure we wouldn't either since the city took most of the deer out of there. But as we were walking Sophia started yelling, "mom deer, mom deer!" I said, "no hun there aren't any deer." Then of course I looked over and BAM four deer were standing right next to us! I could almost touch one. We kept trying to get it to come closer but it just stood there, even Olivia was calling to it. That really made the girl's day seeing those deer lol kids are so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment