Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been a while....and my belly is starting to get big! People keep asking if I'm sure it isn't twins...YES I'm sure it's NOT twins. But we did find out we are having a boy, YAY!!! He was weighing big at 20 weeks, which is normal for my pregnancies. Sophia was 9 and half lbs. and Olivia was almost 9 lbs. So yes this is probably going to be one big boy!!

Jeremy is very excited to be having a son. He isn't going to know what to do with a boy around though lol. He is such a good daddy to our girls, I don't know how many people have said how wonderful of a dad he is to his girls, but it has been a lot!

I'm trying to not buy too much new stuff (which is hard) but I have been trying to buy second hand. I'm selling a bunch of stuff I have that is just cluttering our house so that I can buy some boy stuff.

We are still stuck on names for this lil boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment