Monday, February 7, 2011

My beautiful Angel

After 4 positive pregnancy test that kept getting lighter and lighter I got 2 negative test and then a miscarriage. I knew something was wrong from the beginning and God did too, so He saw fit to take my baby home to be with Him. This miscarriage seemed harder than the last one 3 years ago, maybe because I knew what was going on this time? I cried it out for 2 days and with the support of my wonderful husband I am back to feeling normal.

I'm not mad or upset, just a little sad. But awhile ago I said an emotional prayer to my Lord that my children are in His hands and that my husband and I will raise them to serve Him. I prayed that I would rather Him take my children now then have them grow up and not serve our Lord Jesus. Now I don't know why He choose to take this one home, maybe my baby would have suffered with an illness, or maybe it just wasn't our time for another child. I don't know, but God does.

I thank the Lord for my two beautiful daughters, for my wonderful husband, and for His goodness to me!

The chorus our church picked for this month goes like this:
   In His time, in His time: He makes all things beautiful in His time.
Lord, please show me every day as you're teaching me your way,
That you do just what you say in your time.

Everything is in HIS time :)

2 comments:

  1. my heart aches for you my friend. I'm so sorry that you had to experience this loss. It is never easy and I'm so happy that you seem to have support and love from your husband and friends.
    Know that both of your little ones are in heaven and someday you can see them again. :)
    Your in my thoughts and my prayers!

    ReplyDelete