Monday, March 28, 2011

Cravings?

While pregnant with both my daughters I never really had pregnancy cravings. Yes every once in a while I really wanted something and would eat it just because I was pregnant. This time around WOW the cravings have come!! Someone mentions a food and I almost go into tears wanting that food RIGHT NOW!!! Jeremy had it so super easy with me the first two pregnancies, but to tell you the truth I think he likes running and getting me stuff lol.

Last night I was so tired after church and not feeling the best. All I wanted to do was eat the chips my mom brought me because I HAD to have them. Went to the cupboard and gone my chips were gone! Jeremy and the girls ate them all. I very kindly turned to my loving husband and asked, "hun, were are my chips?" The look of terror came across his face. He replied, "Oops we ate them, I'll go get you more!" He jumped right up and put his shoes on. I didn't ask for him to get more but he so kindly did. Well if he was going to the store he might as well get pizza too, then I don't have to make dinner (oh and maybe another kind of chips).

He returned with two bags of chips and pizza. I was a very happy momma that night :)

So since I never had cravings with my girls, maybe this time we are having a boy? I don't know either way I am happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment