Thursday, March 24, 2011

A perfect date

My husband is very bad at planning surprises. He always gives himself away. But with much thought and love he planned a date night for the two of us and even got a babysitter with out me know. We hadn't been on a date alone since Sept. I believe. We went to the Casa Calabria for some yummy Italian food.

I was so excited to go out with my husband, I couldn't stop smiling, I was like a giddy, little school girl who's crush just smiled at her. I wasn't able to get myself all done up for the night but still the same my husband smiled across the table at me like I was the prettiest thing he ever saw.

The next morning I wasn't feeling well, so Jeremy got up with the girls and let me sleep in. And to top it all off he made breakfast and brought it to me in bed. When I finally felt a little better I came down stairs to a clean kitchen (dishes done and everything).

My wonderful husband puts up with alot from me with my mood swings and crying spells. But he still loves me.

I love you so much Jeremy Paradowski!

No comments:

Post a Comment