Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Husband saves the day...

Sophia is driving me nuts right now! haha but I love her so much. She has been goofy all day, and it's been enjoyable listening to her and Olivia play today. Yesterday was not so fun, I thought I was going to just lose it! The kids whined all day and I was having morning sickness all day, and they were climbing all over me! I did NOT want to be touched.

 Around 7:30pm Jeremy looked at me and said, "get dressed and go somewhere" I asked where and he said anywhere I want. The thought did cross my mind to drive 3 hours to Green Bay and get a hotel and shop the next day.......BUUUUTT I don't think that's what he was talking about. I called my mom,  picked her up and we went shopping at Kohls and Walmart. It was nice to get out of the house and away from the whiny kids for a few hours. I didn't come home til midnight and the kids where in bed and the house was clean. Once again my husband saved the day! Today ended up much better. The kids were pretty much happy all day. We had three very yummy meals. I got to lock myself in the bathroom and do my nails and toe nails. Yup I'd have to say today was much, much better.

Well my crazy Sophia girl is in the bathroom getting ready for bed and calling for me. I let her stay up way late tonight because she was such a good girl today. I think we are going to go snuggle and fall asleep in her fort (we made the bottom bunk bed into a fort with a blanket) maybe we will read a book with the flashlight first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment